Thursday, July 28, 2005

missing dog

the picture here, is of a dog. Black, in some thought, by her expression. She was, I thought, the progenitor. I have still, her brother, by another litter. He all tuna smelly took her across the road one to many times. Of course, this is on my account. Do not think this is lost on me.
You may see the line, from one generation, to another. And it is quicker with dogs, and any animal we 'husband'. So this dog, she tugged my chin beard in the morning, her mother did something akin. I am finished with dogs. The last of the line misses his mother, as I miss mine.
I don't want to fight anymore, the town, the vet, the pure bullshit. So I am with this one, and I know he misses, as I miss, and may we go missing, in bliss.
dy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home