Saturday, April 30, 2005

kill coyotes!

I was a mild mannered, semi environmentalist. But your average geek is really stupid. The first tourists on cape cod (indians), thanked God, (great spirit) for the gift of protein in the form of Blackfish on the beach. We send them back, or spend millions trying. The Indians also respected the wolf, though I see no evidence of domestication, nor Veterinarian approved commercial dog food, often made from slaughterhouse scraps, by the way. I used to love our renamed, reanimated, re-introduced Coyote, but no more. To many cats lost, my dog is a piece of meat on a rope, and they walk around like they own the place. I mean they stare me down, and charge my dog, every day, on every walk. So, I joined the rod and gun club, got me a rifle, and now I shoot what I see as a competitor to MY territory. I've bagged at least one a day for a year now, have a few of the pelts still, and even use recipes for stew from Asia. Still they come. Makes me wonder about the 'handful' some experts say live on this sanctuary. Of course, you don't know me, I won't tell you where I live, etc. Just take my advice, watch your back. Because these coyotes (wolves) are watching yours, and your pets, and your kids.... Better yet, get yourself a rifle, and if you live near others, duh, a silencer. Clean up after your self, bury the rest. I even make soap! It's a regular cottage industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home