Wednesday, July 13, 2005

fuck you

My little friend has discovered this great sobriquet; 'fuck you'
I mean this of course as a chuck under the chin, rather than the popular 'nickname' definition.
She is from formerly the greatest country in the world, and acts thusly.
I say quit the ratfood emporium in which you are enslaved, and become the american you wish we all could be. Of course they hold the visa over her head, and she will go back hating us and the money she made here.
So my question to any of you geniuses, would be, why is it so hard for these good folks to become citizens of this 'great country?' Of course we want to winnow out the would be terrorists, but what of the ones who stay, pay, and hate the more? Whatever happened to give us your tired, your poor, your losers, etc? No one is welcome here, as no one is on the cape, unless you have the coin. Do we have to turn would be immigrants into the next towel heads, japs, nazi's, pick your derisive sobriquet?
I have been wondering at this word; freedom. I am free, not because I am american, but perhaps because I understand the concept, that erroneously is associated with these United States. I say erroneously because freedom is a lie of the mind. Some people in prison never felt so free. You are free, only as a concept, only in your mind.
If you want to espouse freedom, don't question just what you see and hear, and are compelled to do or think. Question your own mind, and why you think you have the slightest clue.
Why perhaps, if you are a single mother, that you have the right to take a child from her parent, who loves her more than sight?
dy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home