Wednesday, April 27, 2005

end times

Here we are, at the end of the world. It's all been done, and written. What comes next? I mean, after the next Pope, in 2008, is that the start of 1000 years of bliss? Or is this the end of that too. I forget what the paranoia experts and Nostradamas say. We already have seen the end of what we thought was a just system with the 2000 'election'. Now our votes are obviously manipulated. Hmmm,. why am I getting a craving to go out right now and purchase, well, anything? I'm hungry, I can eat. I want instant communication or a sex partner, jeez, it's right here. Only, I'm not well connected. Dial-up is cheap, but try downloading video. Please, I'm thinking family movies here. Don't get me started on the correlation between 9/11, Pearl and arcane number theory. The most educated folks I know to a one could be characters in the film 'Brazil'. Here on Quaint Cape Cod, we have smaller fish to fry. I for one, wonder when Chris Wise will boast of a mortuary in every town, to go with his complete care system for the elderly and duh, the rich. Think of it, from the age of say, 70 odd (younger if disabled), all of your cares cease, and those nasty end arrangements too! Just sign it over, lock stock and barrel. I can't quite remember exactly what that means, any takers? Anyway, Chris Wise is the one. He has the means, and the desire. And after Cape Cod, like a virus, spread. But only the affluent, with the required nod to those less than.
dy

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we may have to start protecting ourselves and our animals and children like you are. can we train them to eat our garden preditors, like Mr. Broadhurst's woodchuck in the garden article from this same publication?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home