Monday, October 10, 2005

Urinetown

I don't think I'll get to see this gem, but I've heard enough about it to say it must be worth seeing. I can't wait for other bodily functions to be boldly advertised on Route 6A. Come on, use your imagination. Many oars stuck in the mud were shocked and in awe of the filth we've embraced. Actually piss is clean compared to some of the stuff coming.
The premise is corporate control. Pay to pee, or die. Hey not so far fetched. I'm a proud leaver of poop on the beach and of course should be killed for it. I wonder at you folks smiling as you carry your hot doggie shit to the trash can, for some other poor sap to transport to a waiting incinerator. Politically correct, yes, but is it the right thing to do? And now comes our environmental 'parents' telling us urine has more nitrogen (the great enemy) than feces. So it's only a matter of time before you are chasing fido with some kind of glorified specimen cup. Don't pause for my laughter, arrest me.
So duh, enough other wags wag 'Urinetown', at the Cape Repertory Theatre- www.caperep.org . I guess they dropped the ertory from their name. Go see, and pee in peace.
dy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home